Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scenes from Fall in Lakewood Tri Lake Area

Here are some scenes from recent walks in Lakewood, Fall is pretty everywhere....especially beautiful here with the great variety of trees and the fact that they are abundant even in the areas where businesses are.

So I'm sharing my walk a couple days ago....

 
I call this area the "Temple of GOD"  Pictures really don't do it justice.  It is a grove of awe inspiring White oaks .  The tower over the library and rental management office across the street.  Walking through them feels truly spiritual, I find it a great place to say a prayer whether I am jogging through or walking.
Another view looking up. Find it interesting how different trees turn colors at differing times.
 

 Love how our entire towne center is lined all around with trees.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment